Enthec Solutions, S.L. with registered office at Calle del Turia, 53, 46008, – Valencia (Valencia) and VAT number B-88403118 (hereinafter, “Enthec”) is committed to the protection and security of personal data that users or visitors to the website http://enthec.com may provide us.
General access and navigation through the content displayed on the Web does not require registration by users.
2. How does Enthec collect personal data?
Enthec collects user information from this website at different times:
- Through “Conacto”, where the full name, telephone number and e-mail address are requested.
- “Open a free account”, where the name and email address are collected and processed.
- While browsing the website, through Cookies. Consult the Cookies Policy.
3. What is personal data used for?
Through the different contact email addresses on the Website, the User will receive detailed information about the processing of their data, its purposes, the possible recipients of the information, if applicable, and the mandatory or optional answers to the questions. or information you request.
Purposes: All personal data provided by the user will be used to contact them. Your personal data will not be communicated to third parties. Your data will be kept for 6 months.
Open a free account
Personal and company data are requested in order to send a free demo of Kartos@ and send commercial information about the demo. Your data will not be communicated to third parties. Your data will be kept for 12 months.
From the moment the visitor enters our website, his Internet address may be recorded on our machines in the form of LOG (historical) files. Consequently, the user does not leave a trace of the IP address in each session between you and your service provider, so that each request, query, visit or call to an element of a website can be recorded. However, the LOG files are anonymous (so they do not identify the name and surname) and will only be used for exclusively internal purposes, such as compiling statistics to keep track of visits to the website. Likewise, through cookies you can store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment. See the Cookies Policy.
4. How should I update my personal data?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Enthec through http://enthec.com, by filling out the corresponding Contact form and opening a free account, are true, correct, current and complete, and is responsible for communicating to Enthec any modification or update of the same.
5. What happens if I provide Enthec with third-party data?
6. When is it considered that I have authorized Enthec to process my data?
7. Rights of interested parties
As a user and interested party, you can exercise the following rights in accordance with the applicable regulations:
- Right of access to your personal data that allows you to contact us to find out if we are processing your personal data or not;
- Right to rectification, through which you can obtain rectification of your personal data that is inaccurate;
- Right to object, means that the User can oppose, totally or partially, the processing of their personal data;
- Right of withdrawal to request the cancellation of data:
- Right to limitation of processing, which consists of the user obtaining the limitation of the processing of their data that we carry out at Enthec;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the validity of the processing prior to withdrawal;
- Right to request portability, that is, that the personal data that you have provided us be returned or transmitted to another controller, in a structured, commonly used, mechanically readable and interoperable format, without any impediment on the part of Enthec.
To exercise any of these rights, the user must attach to the postal address a photocopy of their DNI or equivalent identification document, addressed to Enthec: Calle del Turia, 53, 46008, – Valencia (Valencia) or by email: indicating in the subject field: GDPR rights.
8. Security of your personal data.
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access.
If you have any questions or queries about the way we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org